Archive for the ‘Performance Exhaust’ Category
In an effort to “go green”, many automotive manufacturers are turning to the use of turbochargers to meet fuel, pollution, and EPA restrictions set forth by today’s society. In the past, finding a balance between efficiency and performance meant lighter cars, smaller motors, and 120 HP… not nearly enough oomph to get a driving enthusiasts’ heart pumping!
Thankfully, those days are over. Mitsubishi, Subaru, BMW, and Ford are a handful of manufacturers releasing new vehicles that are not only exceeding fuel and emission requirements; Read More
For the month of July save 6 % off all Perrin orders and 9% off orders over $2000 going to your location. This sale ends on July 26th.
Just in time for summer, take advantage of these great specials in preparation to hit the track, shows or strip. APR’s entire product line is on sale from ECU Upgrades to Stage 3 Turbocharger Systems.
ECU Upgrade Sale:
- All 2.0T FSI or TSI or 2.7T – $599 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1203
- All 1.8T – $499 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1103
- All VR6, 2.5L, 4.2L, are $100 off! Normal Price $499-$599
- All 3.0T, 4.2T, 4.2L V8 FSI, 5.2L V10 FSI, Porsche and Exotics are 10% off!
Existing customers may upgrade to a Fully Loaded ECU for $149.
Your Choice of 4 of the Following Programs:
- Stock Mode :: Exact Original Mapping and Performance
- 91 Octane Performance
- 93 Octane Performance
- 100 Octane Performance
- Valet Mode :: Limits RPMs and Power Output
- Fault Code Erase :: Erases Fault ECU Fault Codes
- Security Lockout :: Locks Advanced Functionality of Cruise Control, Password Protected
- Anti-Theft :: Disables Throttle to Render Vehicle Inoperable, Password Protected
Or buy a single program only and get $50 off!
APR Hardware Sale:
- APR Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intakes 10% Off!
- APR Stage 3 and K04 Turbocharger Systems 10% Off Most Systems!
- APR Exhausts Systems 10% Off!
- APR Intercooler Systems 10% Off!
- APR Bipipe 10% Off!
- APR R1 Diverter Valve 10%!
- APR Motorsport Items including Silicone Hoses and APR FSI Fuel Pump 15% Off!
Too often I turn on the evening news and that headline is flashing across the screen. While talk of decreasing fuel prices has gotten us optimistic, if you have filled your tank lately I bet you still paid a hefty price! Although it is likely you or I have little control over this roller coaster fuel market, there are some upgrades you can do now to your vehicle to increase its performance, fuel efficiency, and possibly lower its emissions in the process!
Installing a turbo kit, performance air intake system, or free flowing exhaust system, if you have not done so yet, are all ways to increase your engine’s efficiency. While the goal for many when considering these upgrades is added performance, let’s also not forget the additional benefits these parts can offer. Read More
How about some good news? TurboKits.com has success stories to share! As many of you know, the release of our Kia Forte performance parts has been a huge hit. Over 100 intakes have hit the streets and the orders just keep on coming! The Exhaust systems and CAT pipes have been sold all over the world and the custom carbon fiber hoods have made it to the podium of show and shine events across the country. Performance Auto and Sound magazine is even featuring our Forte cold air intake in this month’s buyer’s guide. What timing! Read More