Archive for the ‘Intakes’ Category
Check out this great article in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine, highlighting the install of one of our Kia Forte Cold Air Intakes.
“A must have for any tuner enthusiast – the air intake system. All engines regardless of size and manufacturer require three ingredients for combustion: air, fuel and spark. Thus, increasing the airflow into an engine via an intake system will result in greater performance (horsepower), better throttle response and that signature suction noise. … (more)”
Just in time for summer, take advantage of these great specials in preparation to hit the track, shows or strip. APR’s entire product line is on sale from ECU Upgrades to Stage 3 Turbocharger Systems.
ECU Upgrade Sale:
- All 2.0T FSI or TSI or 2.7T – $599 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1203
- All 1.8T – $499 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1103
- All VR6, 2.5L, 4.2L, are $100 off! Normal Price $499-$599
- All 3.0T, 4.2T, 4.2L V8 FSI, 5.2L V10 FSI, Porsche and Exotics are 10% off!
Existing customers may upgrade to a Fully Loaded ECU for $149.
Your Choice of 4 of the Following Programs:
- Stock Mode :: Exact Original Mapping and Performance
- 91 Octane Performance
- 93 Octane Performance
- 100 Octane Performance
- Valet Mode :: Limits RPMs and Power Output
- Fault Code Erase :: Erases Fault ECU Fault Codes
- Security Lockout :: Locks Advanced Functionality of Cruise Control, Password Protected
- Anti-Theft :: Disables Throttle to Render Vehicle Inoperable, Password Protected
Or buy a single program only and get $50 off!
APR Hardware Sale:
- APR Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intakes 10% Off!
- APR Stage 3 and K04 Turbocharger Systems 10% Off Most Systems!
- APR Exhausts Systems 10% Off!
- APR Intercooler Systems 10% Off!
- APR Bipipe 10% Off!
- APR R1 Diverter Valve 10%!
- APR Motorsport Items including Silicone Hoses and APR FSI Fuel Pump 15% Off!
Water Methanol Injection is one of the best and least expensive ways to increase the power of your gas or diesel engine. Not only do you make more power in a gasoline engine, you are able to do so with more of a safety margin due to the lower air inlet temps and decreased chance of detonation that water/methanol allows. Read More